Our HVAC technicians deal with both air conditioning installation and maintenance of central air conditioning and heating units. Such systems utilize a network of ductwork and vents allowing a cooling unit or furnace to blow hot or cool air in the entire building or home. Our trained and knowledgeable professionals always perform reliable air conditioning installations all over Columbia.
Contact Us For Air Conditioning Installations in Centralia, Fulton, Boonville and Throughout Columbia
MasterTech: When You Need Air Conditioning Installation Specialists
The most convenient and quiet way to cool an entire home is via an HVAC system. A Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning System or HVAC system is an all-weather machine that supplies hot or cold air whenever you want.
An HVAC system utilizes a network of ductwork and vents to blow hot or cool air through entire buildings or houses. Our HVAC technicians can handle both the installation and maintenance of central air conditioning and heating units. We are also proud to say that we can perform reliable air conditioning installations all over Columbia.
Why should you go for air conditioning replacement?
A new HVAC system is not only easy on the environment, they can also help you reduce your heating and cooling bills. It is all relative actually. A simple AC tune up or air conditioning repair can add years to the life of your HVAC system, but at the same time you may be able to save more money by installing a new system. For example, many older systems have an AFUE rating (annual fuel utilization efficiency) of 65% (the remaining 35% is lost).
New HVAC systems have AFUE ratings of more than 90%, which is not only good for you but also for the environment. These systems will pay for themselves within a few years. New HVAC systems also come with comfort control, programmable thermostats, superior air flow, a long operating life, extended warranties, better resale value and finally, peace and quiet.
When to go for a HVAC system replacement?
You should seriously consider an air conditioning replacement if your air conditioner is older than 20 years. If your system is between 10 to 20 years old, call in an HVAC expert and he will tell you whether you should replace your air conditioning system or if an AC repair is still a viable option.
Contact us for air conditioning installations in Centralia, Fulton, Boonville and throughout Columbia. Our number is (573) 777-3660.