MasterTech Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is seeking an HVAC Maintenance/Service Technician to join our team of Master Technicians & Mighty Nice People. Candidates with NATE and/or EPA certifications are encouraged to apply.
Master Technicians & Mighty Nice People is more than a tagline. It’s our culture and we’re excited about finding the right person to join our team. This is a different kind of place. We have a proven success system and we'll provide you all the support you need to become a star. You must put in the effort and be accountable for it, but we'll show you the path to achieve your dreams. We're seeking people who are humble, hungry, and smart.
You'll enjoy steady work, a work environment that encourages you to do things the right way rather than rushing through a job just to get to the next one, and being part of a truly talented team. We believe in creating WIN-win-win situations where the customer is always well-served, the company earns a long-term repeat customer, and the technician is handsomely rewarded.
We have a significant customer base who pay to have their HVAC systems maintained and inspected by MasterTech multiple times per year. Your number one priority is to ensure their systems are operating safely so these valued customers are protected. You'll be provided training on how to inspect, clean, and/or maintain these systems, and refer repair or replacement work to a supervisor. You will have the opportunity to grow into service/repair work and/or sales, too.
Depending on your desired career path, you might also be included in helping with installing new HVAC systems and equipment. You'll work along-side a lead installer (and can grow into this role as your skills warrant), to expertly & efficiently install heating & cooling systems in homes throughout mid-Missouri.
Skills/Traits Needed to be Successful in this Position include:
- Leadership Ability – We describe leadership as looking out for the best interest of everyone else: co-workers, customers, the company, and the industry. In order to be successful, you must care about others and be willing to do what’s right even when it’s uncomfortable or challenging.
- Detail-Oriented – Small things make all the difference, so you must be willing to take responsibility for getting things done right each and every time. Think like Santa Claus…Make a list and check it twice!
- High Character – You’ll have a lot of freedom & responsibility in this position so it’s critical to take the initiative and do things without being told. We hire humble, hungry and smart people so we don’t have to manage their every movement.
If you believe in hard work, having fun, being a part of a team and serving others in exchange for a rewarding career that pays extremely well, then we want to talk to you ASAP. The right person can earn up to $16/hour (PLUS additional GENEROUS incentives) with benefits including: health/vision/dental insurance, 8 paid holidays, vacation time, 401K w/match, career/skills building educational opportunities (paid by MasterTech), tool fund match, cell phone allowance, snazzy uniforms, and a fulfilling career.
- CLICK on the APPLY NOW button to the right of this description (preferred)
- EMAIL to email@example.com
- MAIL to Human Resources, MasterTech Plumbing, 5150 Interstate 70 Dr SW, Columbia, MO 65203
- OR drop off the application at our office!
If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join and you believe you belong on a championship level roster, then apply today!