At MasterTech Plumbing, Heating and Cooling we’re on a mission to build a special company where people look forward to coming to work and helping provide mid-Missouri with comfortable, healthy indoor environments. Our customers mean the world to us and we rely on great team members to take care of them. Over the past 30 years, we’ve developed a world-class service system and we’re excited to offer an opportunity of a lifetime to the right person.
As the HVAC Manager you will have the opportunity to help build a department and be handsomely rewarded for it. You will lead a dynamic and passionate team with a focus on maximizing capacity, efficiency and profitability while delivering a 5-star customer experience on every call.
By working closely with the General Manager, Service Manager, Marketing Manager, Warehouse Manager, and Dispatcher, you will lead the way in completing jobs on time and within budget, helping to achieve the company’s financial goals.
The ideal person for this position must be humble, hungry, and smart (emotionally intelligent).
This tremendous foundation presents a rare opportunity for the right candidate to step into strong, stable company and lead our HVAC Department into 2021 and beyond!
In this role you will:
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to ensure highest levels of satisfaction using the MasterTech Service System
- Set expectations for each installation including safety and code requirements
- Ensure jobs are properly staged coordinating and inspecting equipment, installation plans and results
- Ensure each job is installed according to MasterTech quality guidelines
- Conduct training to ensure on-time and high-quality installations
- Monitor performance of Installation Technicians and identify opportunities for improvement
- Promote enthusiasm and brand loyalty during daily huddles, team meetings and 1:1 meetings
- Adhere to the company's plan for resolving customer complaints swiftly and favorably
- Act as lead service technician for a period of time until the department has grown to a level where an additional technician can be added.
- Provide thorough complimentary HVAC system assessments which will include options for repairing, upgrading, and/or replacing existing equipment.
The right candidate will possess the following:
- Proven track record in HVAC installation, preferably with 2 years supervisory experience
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages
- A multi-tasker who enjoys working in the field on residential HVAC equipment with diverse teams on various projects
- Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others
- Detail-oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through ability
- Top performer who will instill pride of workmanship in others
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment
- Highly motivated and flexible with a positive outlook
- Ability to use tablets/smart phones, apps, etc.
- Solid HVAC installation and repair skills
- Supervisory experience
- Sales experience
- Class E Driver's License (must acquire within 30 days of hire)
- Top industry pay which includes base pay, commissions, spiffs, bonuses, and a residual income stream
- Company matched tool fund
- Cell phone subsidy
- Uniforms provided
- Work/Life balance
- Skills development & training
- Career Advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays, and sick days
- An excellent work culture and a team that feels like family
No phone calls, please.
Please click on the blue "Apply Now" button to submit an application. We will do our best to respond to all applicants within 2 business days upon receipt. Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.