MasterTech Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is seeking an experienced HVAC Service Technician to join our team of Master Technicians & Mighty Nice People. Candidates with NATE and/or EPA certifications are encouraged to apply.
Master Technicians & Mighty Nice People is more than a tagline. It’s our culture and we’re excited about finding the right person to join our team. We’re building something truly special and we’re seeking someone who is humble, hungry and smart who wants to be part of it.
We have a proven success system, and we'll provide you with all the support you’ll need to become successful. You must put in the effort and be accountable for it, but we'll show you the path to achieve your dreams. You will be coached by industry professionals who have expertise in all facets of the business: mechanical, sales, customer service, and administrative.
You'll enjoy steady work in an environment that encourages you to do things the right way rather than rushing through a job just to get to the next one. You’ll become a valuable member of a truly talented team. We believe in creating “win-win-win” situations where the customer is always well-served, the company earns a long-term repeat customer, and the technician is handsomely rewarded.
Skills/Traits Needed to be Successful in this Position include:
- Problem Solver– Every job is different so it takes someone who is comfortable changing directions, who can quickly figure out what is wrong or what needs to be done and who can take decisive action to get the work done efficiently.
- Detail-Oriented– Small things make all the difference, so you must be willing to take responsibility for getting things done right each and every time. Think like Santa Claus…Make a list and check it twice!
- High Character– You’ll have a lot of freedom & responsibility in this position so it’s critical to take the initiative and do the right things without being told. We hire humble, hungry and smart people so we don’t have to manage their every movement.
- Relationship Oriented– The key to success in this career is a drive to help others. It’s vital that you have an engaging personality, a professional appearance, and be able to communicate easily with a wide variety of people.
- 1+ year of field experience in HVAC service/repair & customer service.
- Must be able to acquire a Class E driver’s license within 30 days of hire
- Experience with mini-splits, heat pumps, gas furnaces, as well as regular split systems.
- Operating knowledge of wireless devices (smart phone, tablet, etc)
- Must pass a background check that includes criminal & credit checks
- Must possess a driving record without any drug or alcohol related offenses
If you believe in hard work, having fun, being a part of a team and serving others in exchange for a rewarding career that pays extremely well, then we want to talk to you ASAP. The right person can earn up to $75,000+ per year (PLUS additional GENEROUS incentives) with benefits including: health, vision, dental, paid time off/vacation time, 8 paid holidays, 401K w/match, career/skills building educational opportunities (paid by MasterTech), tool fund match, cell phone allowance, a birthday meal at your favorite restaurant, financial planning tools from Ramsey Solutions, supplied uniforms (hats, long & short sleeve polos, pants, shorts, hoodies, coats, and winter stocking caps), a team of friendly people to work with, and a fulfilling career with growth opportunities.
- FAX to 573-446-5901
- EMAIL to [email protected]
- MAIL to Recruitment Manager, MasterTech Plumbing, 5150 Interstate 70 Dr SW, Columbia, MO 65203
No phone calls, please.