We’re seeking people of high character to join our team of Master Technicians & Mighty Nice People as a Plumbing Technician!
Master Technicians & Mighty Nice People is more than a tagline. It’s our culture and we’re excited about finding the right person to join our team. This is a different kind of place. We have a proven success system and we'll provide you all the support you need to become a star. You must put in the effort and be accountable for it, but we'll show you the path to achieve your dreams. We're seeking someone who is humble, hungry, and smart.
You'll enjoy steady work, the ability to control your own earning potential, a work environment that encourages you to do things the right way rather than rushing through a job just to get to the next one, and powerful technology that will enable you to get things done effectively & efficiently. We believe in creating WIN-win-win situations where the customer is always well-served, the company earns a long-term repeat customer, and the technician is handsomely rewarded
If this sounds like the kind of team you’d like to join and you believe you belong on a championship level roster, then please apply today!
- 1 year of service plumbing experience required
- Capable of performing normal service plumbing duties (repair/replace water heaters, fix faucets, change cartridges, repair water lines, operate a sewer line clearing machine, repair/install water quality equipment, etc.)
- Must pass Google Guaranteed Background Check & Drug Screen
- Ability to operate a boxed service truck with a Class E Drivers License
- Preference given to candidates with HVAC experience
If you believe in hard work, having fun, being a part of a team and serving others in exchange for a rewarding career that pays extremely well, then we want to talk to you ASAP. The right person can earn up to $70K+ (PLUS additional GENEROUS incentives) with benefits including: health, vision, dental, vacation, 401K w/match, career/skills building educational opportunities (paid by MasterTech), tool fund match, cell phone subsidy, snazzy uniforms with your name on them, and a fulfilling career.
- CLICK on the APPLY NOW button to the right of this description (preferred)
- EMAIL to email@example.com
- MAIL to Human Resources, MasterTech Plumbing, 5150 Interstate 70 Dr SW, Columbia, MO 65203
- OR drop off the application at our office!