Thank you for your business and the opportunity to serve you. We wanted to share an update on the efforts at MasterTech Plumbing, Heating and Cooling during the COVID-19 outbreak.
There is no higher priority to MasterTech Plumbing, Heating and Cooling than the safety of our customers and employees.
MasterTech Plumbing, Heating and Cooling is closely monitoring the recommendations from the CDC, as well as state and local health officials. For the past three decades it has been our pleasure to respond to customer emergencies related to plumbing, heating and cooling. In this time of uncertainty, we will continue to serve our community and customers as circumstances allow. As of today, the risk appears to be low for a majority of people, yet we are sensitive to those with compromised immune systems and other underlying health issues. Therefore, we are implementing additional safety measures to help protect the health of our customers and staff so that we can continue providing 5-star level service.
ENHANCED TECHNICIAN PROTOCOLS AND SAFETY MEASURES
- MasterTech technicians will use disposable shoe covers and gloves that will be discarded after each service call and are taking precautions to clean tools and equipment.
- The entire team of MasterTech has been briefed on safety precautions and best practices while working in the homes of our customers, and on the recommendations provided by the CDC for how we interact with each other.
- To date, no one employed by MasterTech has reported or exhibited symptoms consistent with COVID-19. Our entire team is closely monitoring their own health and well-being.
- In the unlikely event someone on our team presents symptoms or fears they may have been exposed, they will undergo self-quarantine along with any other employees with whom they had direct contact.
- We have asked our technicians to avoid shaking hands during this time, so please do not take offense. We feel this is a necessary step to minimize spreading germs and keeping everyone safe and healthy.
GOOD HOME HYGIENE
It’s crucial to follow the guidance and recommendations of the local health authorities and maintain proper airflow in your home. Proper home hygiene should be a top priority to avoid the spread of germs. Here are some recommendations for you to follow:
- Frequently disinfect and clean surfaces, doorknobs, light switches and other places where hands make contact.
- Central heating and cooling systems ventilate the air in our homes to protect our health. Clean vents and filters will help stop the flow of germs.
- Indoor air quality products and systems can filter very small particles, kill germs, and control humidity. This includes products such as high efficiency filter systems, air purification systems, humidifiers and dehumidifiers.
As per our standard practices, we encourage customers to explore air quality products that can help keep their home healthier — we are currently providing $100 off the installation of these items.
Your health and safety are our top priority. We ask that you please return the favor. If you have been exhibiting any symptoms related to COVID-19, or test positive for it, and you have recently had service or have a service call booked with us, please call us so that we can help ensure the health and safety of our team members and other customers. Thank you and may God bless all.